Welcome to Paper Candie Designs, your source for custom and pre-done papercrafts!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spread Your WINGS

The countdown is on now till BC Crop For Kids, and I'm living in my craft room in prepartion for the big event! I am beyond thrilled to be vending, sponsoring, and teaching at the event this year! Soooo, I will be posting lots more items for sale in the weeks to come (hopefully!) and starting today, 10% of all items sold will go to BC Crop for Kids in support of BC Childrens Hospital! I want to help them make that cheque WAY bigger than last years ;-)

To start you off, here are some 12"x12" double page layouts made with CTMH's Wings paper line. All layouts are $12 plus shipping if outside the lower mainland. Post here or email me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com to arrange purchase or place a custom order.











Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Wanted to point out that spread is misspelled on the second layout. Otherwise, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with Crop 4 Kids Andie you amaze me with your bottomless generosity and energy!

    ReplyDelete