Welcome to Paper Candie Designs, your source for custom and pre-done papercrafts!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Paper Candie Designs shopping blog! Paper Candie Designs is my pre-done and custom papercrafts business. Want that handmade look to your party invites, or beautiful scrapbooks for you photo memories but just don't have the time? I'll do it for you! I can work with any budget, theme, colour combination(s), celebration, etc. Contact me thru papercandiedesigns@gmail.com to get more information :-)

In addition, I will regularly post pre-done items for sale. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping. I can ship anywhere and the more you buy the more you save on shipping!

As a Close To My Heart consultant the majority of my supplies used are CTMH but I use many other company's products too and will try to remember to list them all for you!

Happy Shopping and be sure to share this blog with all your friends!
Andie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment